Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First Day of Kindergarten













Rylee boarded bus #30 this morning with a big smile on her face. Heathe, Sydney and I were at the bus stop with her. I was snapping some pics and Rylee politely told us, "You can leave now". Heathe and I politely told her that we really wanted to see her get on the bus on her first day. She agreed, but I think tomorrow she is on her own (scary). Hopefully Kylee will pick her up and they can ride their scooters to the bus stop together tomorrow without us tagging along!

2 comments:

The Kapenga's said...

I can't believe she is off to kindergarten already! I can totally hear her telling you and Heathe to leave. Looks like you've had a great end to your summer. Hopefully I'll see you soon!

Nick and Kristi Bonstell said...

I agree with Wendi..I can't believe she is so old already..man time flies.